Ghost Circus Duo Parts Ways

All the Ghost Circus news as it happens.

Ghost Circus Duo Parts Ways

Postby RWA on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 pm

July 29th 2010 : Ghost Circus Duo Parts Ways

Due to creative differences between the two members of the Progressive Rock duo Ghost Circus,(C.S. Brown and Ronald Wahle) Ronald Wahle has decided to part ways from the duo.

Ron states: “During the writing process of the third album we noticed both of us getting back to our individual roots more and more. So far both our styles have blended perfectly to what has become know as Ghost Circus, but most of the tracks both Chris and myself delivered this time around sounded more and more like solo tracks. Now, anyone who's a song writer knows how mysterious and uncontrollable the process of writing and getting inspiration is. It either happens or it doesn't and you never know when it's going to hit you. And, even though both of us wrote tons of new material, hardly anything turned out to be Ghost Circus material. The magic between the two of us seems to be gone. So I find it time to resign from GC. That being said, I can't rule out any future collaboration at all. It might as well come back to us within a couple of years. Both Chris and myself would like to move on for now instead of waiting for the magic to reappear. Life is too short for that! I thank Chris for the great times and I'm very proud of what we've accomplished. I wish him all the best and the friendship will remain. And I thank Shawn Gordon,(ProgRock Records) for all the confidence and support.”

Ghost Circus will continue forward under the helm of C.S. Brown. ""While it is unfortunate that Ron and and I will not be able to continue our creative partnership, neither of us would choose to see Ghost Circus completely end at this point" states Brown. "Ron has graciously given me the opportunity to carry on with GC and I will, eventually, be moving forward with it as a full band in the future. I wish Ron nothing but the best in his future endeavors and the door is always open for his return, should he ever want to.”

Beginning in 2005, Brown and Wahle founded Ghost Circus as a trans-Atlantic duo and released two critically acclaimed albums on ProgRock Records: 'Cycles' in 2006, and 'Across The Line' in 2008. Both albums were written, recorded, and produced entirely via Internet collaboration between the duo in their respective countries of The United States,(Brown) and The Netherlands,(Wahle). More information about Ghost Circus is available at http://www.ghostcircus.com and http://www.progrockrecords.com.

regards,

Chris and Ron
RWA

Cash: 232

Re: Ghost Circus Duo Parts Ways

Postby Lena01 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Ghost is a Swedish heavy metal band that was formed in Linköping, Sweden in 2006. In 2010, they released a 3-track demo followed by a 7" vinyl titled "Elizabeth", and later their debut full-length album Opus Eponymous.
rtsyei567ik7376uie56io76ol7
Lena01

Cash: 3

Return to Latest GC Announcements